Terms of Membership
European cities which wish to join the European Network Cities for Children and which adhere to the terms of membership are invited to contact the Network Coordinator to receive the membership declaration form.
Terms of membership:
- Members participate in Cities for Children working meetings.
- Members actively support research processes.
- Members nominate a contact person for the Network’s Coordination Office within their city administration.
- Members are asked to submit or to present thematic contributions and actively enrich the network. Active membership is strongly encouraged.
- Members contribute to the dissemination of the aims and activities of Cities for Children in the best possible way in their own city and on the national and European level.
The membership is free of charge.